- 2016 Etched Large Format Bottles: Signature Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2015 Etched Large Format Bottles: Signature Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2013 Signature Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- 2012 Library Signature Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 1.5L
- 2010 Library Signature Cabernet Sauvignon 500mL
- 2008 Library Signature Shiraz
- 2015 Signature Malbec, Napa Valley
- 2009 Library Signature Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 375mL
Late Harvest Shahpar
2016 Darius II
The 2016 vintage marks the fifth consecutive year of superb quality for Napa Valley grape growing—a winemaker’s idyll. This vintage’s prestige lies in its small yields of significant density and concentration with nuanced varietal character and soft, ripe tannins.
Fruit grown from our winery estate, at the southern end of the valley floor, revealed textbook ripeness and flavor development. The cooler mountain-side lots— namely Sage Vineyard atop Mount Veeder, and contributing Cabernet Sauvignon-sources from Pritchard Hill, Spring Mountain, and Howell Mountain benefitted from longer hang-time and slow, even ripening on the vine.